Juliette has specialised since 1999 in assisting international clients entering the Australian and New Zealand markets.
A keen dive traveller since 1982, a one year sabbatical in the Solomon Islands introduced her to underwater photography. There was no looking back!
In 2010 Juliette expanded her international destination marketing business into to the diving niche, where her sales activities, networks and understanding of the dive and travel industries combined have grown her clients’ business from the Australasian markets exponentially.
Juliette advocates travel, inspiration, adventure and discovery to be vital to valuing the diversity of all things on planet earth. She travels with her ukulele.
- Co-Founder of the Underwater Tour speakers event series: 2018, 2019, 2020
- Partner in the prestigious new Underwater Tour Awards 2020, international underwater photography competition
- Sales and Guest Relations Specialist – Eastern Hemisphere – for world-famous Wakatobi Dive Resort, Southeast Sulawesi from 2010-2018.
- Published and award winning underwater photographer
- Former Board Member, Secretary, Vice President and Treasurer, Visit USA Committee Australia
- Chair, VUSA Website and Expo sub-committees, & Regional Expo Master of Ceremonies.
- Judge, NTIA Awards (National Travel Industry Awards, AFTA), 2016, 2017
- Judge, Hunter and Central Coast Tourism Awards, 2013 & 2014
- Member, Southern Gold Coast Club, SKAL International